Saturday, May 11, 2013

An Evening With Depeche Mode - 5/11/13

I guess this show could have been called "A Lifetime With Depeche Mode" as it not only covers a good portion of both the band's lifetime as well as my lifetime with the band but somehow, that sounded kind of cheesy.  Even for me.  If anything, I wish I would have called it "An Evening With Julio Iglesias" but it's probably too late for that now.

Plus I also didn't play any Julio Iglesias.  I only played Depeche Mode and I did so because they really are a special band.  They were incredibly significant in the development of alternative as well as electronic music but beyond that, they have a particularly important connection with their fans and I don't think that's an accident.  The story that is their music and their development is something many of us can relate to and be inspired by, whether we know it or not.  And whether you know it or not, you can download the show by clicking on the link below:

An Evening With Depeche Mode


No comments: